Allows any PC or Raspberry Pi to function as a low-cost LoRa private network gateway.
LD-20 is low power-consuming, half-duplex dongle. It can wirelessly transmit data to long-distance. It has a built-in high speed and low power-consuming MCU and SX1276 modulation chipset. This chipset is applied with the forward error correction technique which greatly improves interference immunity and advances sensitivity. The coding can detect errors and automatically filter out errors and false data.
LD-20 is suitable for long-distance transmission or harsh environments.
- Ultra-high sensitive receiving ability by LoRa spread spectrum modulation technology
- Long-distance transmission (1KM to 10KM)
- Support setting various parameters like baud rate, transmission power, transmission speed, etc.
- Multi-channel, dual data buffer (each 256 Bytes)
- Instant wake up over the air
- Four operating modes
- Built- in watchdog
- USB interface, could be directly connected to PC or mobile phone for development and test